GSEB HSC Purak Pariksha Result 2018 – Gujarat Board 12th Supply Result 2018 Date: Gujarat Board 12th Results for Arts, Science & Commerce: After the results declaration in last week of May the state has witnessed that the overall pass percentage of Arts and Commerce stream was around 56% only, which is around half of the total appeared students, the remaining 44% students approximately can appear for the Supply/Supple/Supplementary/Compartmental Exams which are also known as Reexam/Reappear, the GSHSEB which is an education department run under the Government of Gujarat state will make all the arrangements and announces the Gujarat Board HSC Supplementary Result 2018.
As after submitting the sheets of papers then the evaluation stage has to be completed in which students had no role but the board made it done and they upload the data online for the immediate use for the appeared candidates as they could simply enter credentials and fetch data to get Results, later they will also receive the Marks memorandum from the board which is very important as they have to keep it carefully, for further education like Degree/Graduation the certificates may be asked or sometimes mandatory, but certificate issues after qualification of the Gujarat Board GSEB 12th/Intermediate Supplementary Result 2018, if not qualified in Regular.
Details About GSEB HSC Supplementary ResultS 2018 – Gujarat Board
- Name of Board conducting Exam: Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)
- Name of Examination: GBSE HSC (12th Class) Supplementary Exams 2018 – Arts, Science & Commerce
- Date of Supplementary/Comp Examination: Mentioned & Conduct as per Schedule
- Status or Results Release Date: July 2018
- Official site(s) Where Results May be Available: gseb.org
There may be so many students who want to clear their doubts about exams, about graduation level studies, about entrance exams or other, those students are welcomed here as they can simply ask query by comments, we will look over it and try to reply as soon as possible and the query shall be relevant to the topic or regarding the GSEB HSC Compartment Result for Arts/Science/Commerce or asking dates/timings etc, and also note, the name wise or school wise Result may or may not be accessible to everyone as some boards don’t allow students to check name wise Results, let us see after the declaration only, till then what you can do is also share this website gseb.allresultsnic.in with your loved one’s.
How To Check Gujarat GSEB HSC Supplementary Result 2018
- First, you have to visit the gseb.org website or another website which is hosting Result for immediate information only
- Now there you have to select the appropriate link then you can proceed
- Now enter the credentials asked like your date of birth and Roll Number (whatever asked)
- Now simply submit to get the stored output from the website
- Now take print out if needed, that’s it which is recommended.